Subject: Auction of Embassy’s Used Vehicle
The Royal Thai Embassy wishes to announce an auction of the Embassy’s used vehicle, with details as follows:
- Motor Vehicle Details: Lexus GS350, Black Colour, 2012 model, mileage 68,942 km .
(Additional details as shown in Annex)
- Starting price of car to be sold shall be 10,999,979.- KZT
- Dates: 11 - 17 December 2020
- Bidding Venue: Royal Thai Embassy, 19th Floor, Kaskad Business Center, Kabanbay Batyr Ave., Nur-Sultan
- The vehicle is sold in as-is condition. Bidders must thoroughly read the announcement and review the vehicles before the auction. Bidders who attended the auction are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the auction as laid out in this announcement.The bidders may not demand the Embassy to make any changes or adjustment to the vehicle before or after the auction.
- Bidders must offer their bidding price no less than the starting price. The bidder who places the highest bid will obtain the right to buy the vehicle and must make the payment in full or deposit of at least ten (10) percent of the bidding price to the finance section of the Embassy, along with personal identification documents. Once the payment has been confirmed, a receipt will be issued as proof of payment and the remaining balance must be paid in full within three (3) working days after the date of the bid. The vehicles can be collected at the Embassy within three (3) working days after the full payment is completed.
- All costs related to the transfer, registration, change of ownership, taxes and other relevant expenses shall be borne by the winning bidder.
- If the bidder does not complete the payment in full within the designated date, the bidder is deemed to have waived the right to purchase and will not be able to recover the deposit money or any relevant costs.
- The bidder must not conspire with other bidders and/or obstruct the bidding process.
- The auction committee of the Embassy cannot join the bidding or ask anyone to join the bidding on their behalf.
- For those who are interested in the auction or would like additional details, please contact
the Royal Thai Embassy, 19th Floor, Kaskad Business Center, Kabanbay Batyr Ave., Nur-Sultan during the office hours of 11 – 17 December 2020 by phone at +7(7172)926440
Announced on 11 December B.E. 2563 (2020).
and Chargè d’affaires