9 Jun 2021
The Royal Thai Embassy in Nur-Sultan
Recruitment of Assistant to the Consular Section
(Temporary Project Staff)
The Royal Thai Embassy wishes to announce the recruitment of the postion Assistant to the Consular Section (Temporary Project Staff). Details as follows:
1) Receive visa and documents' legalization applications, and verify related supporting
2) Assist the Consular Section on all tasks, including the protection of Thai nationals.
3) Assist in the translation of documents and other paperwork, and in coordinating with the
government and private sectors in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
4) Other tasks assigned by Embassy officials.
1) Graduated with at least a Bachelor's Degree.
A degree in law with some legal experience would be advantageous.
2) Fluent in English, Russian and Kazakh languages in all skills.
3) Competent in basic computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
4) Is hardworking, trustworthy, polite, respectful, and responsible with good teamwork
185,956.00 Tenge per month.
***The candidate must be responsible for payments on related taxes and deduction such
as mcome tax, social security and health msurance payments, and pensiOn by
him/herself. The Embassy will not be responsible for any of these payments***
1 July 2021 - 30 September 2021.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting the following documents: ( 1) Curriculum Vitae with one photo taken no later than 6 months; (2) Copies of Transcripts and Degree(s); (3) Copy of I.D. card or
passport; ( 4) One-page Letter of Intent, outlining the reasons why the applicant is suitable for this position; ( 5) proof of vaccination against COVID-19; and ( 6) Contact details. Documents should be sent by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 June 2021. Applicants will be invited for interviews at the Embassy. For further information, kindly contact telephone number +7 7172 926 440 between 09.30- 12.00 hrs and 14.00- 17.00 hrs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Royal Thai Embassy,
9 June 2021